23rd September 2020
COVID 19 Arrangements
Visitors may only enter on the following basis:-
- If absolutely necessary.
- The host studio has done a Covid referenced risk assessment.
- Visitors hand sanitise on entry and regularly while in the studio.
- Visitors wear masks to get in and out of the building and socially distance in studios as appropriate and as per their risk assessment.
- Studio hosts meet visitors at the door and accompany them in and out of the building.
- Studio hosts inform the rest of the building so that if others see anyone unfamiliar they know where they are going and why.
- We challenge anyone that we see in shared spaces who we are not familiar with.
- Hosts wipe down the handles etc that visitors may have come into contact with, eg toilets etc.
- Visitors give hosts their contact details so that we could track and trace if necessary.
- Children are allowed into the building under the appropriate above conditions.
Here is a checklist:
Socially distanced newly scheduled individual events are happening with careful Covid monitoring.
See events pages for details.