Yes… there is a second chance to swap…
After the success of our launch event, the Frome Wardrobe Collective are pleased to be bringing you the latest instalment of their regular clothes swapping service. Come along on the 15th of December for an atmospheric clothes swapping experience, complete with food, drink and a whole lot of fairy lights.
The mending circle will be run by a team of amazing volunteer menders, seamstresses and tailors – so if you have any items of clothing you need fixed or altered please bring them along. Some of our menders will also be hosting patching, re-branding and customising drop-in sessions for a small donation!
This is how the swap will work…
Clothes Swapping Guide
• Please bring up to 5 adult or 10 children’s items (clothes, bags or shoes) to be exchanged for swap credits*
• All items to be swapped should be in a good condition, ready for someone else to take home and wear straight away (that means washed and preferably ironed, if needs be)
• Your swap tokens can then be exchanged for other items from our rails
• You then have the option to hold onto your tokens to use at one of our future events, or donate them into our paid forward scheme that distributes swap tokens to anyone who needs clothes but has nothing to swap
* We want to encourage the exchange of good quality clothes at our events therefore we will be accepting a maximum of 5 adult items (men’s or women’s) and children’s items per person. Please hold onto any other items for one of our future events.
This service is about changing the way people in Frome navigate the world of fashion and self expression, by coming together as the Frome Wardrobe Collective to change the way we shop and how we think about the things we wear.
We really hope to see you all there!
All the best,
Benedict, Iona, Leah, Louis, Ruby, Rosa and Amy